Please refer to the Infinity User Manual.
Yes there is a mobile app for Infinity, you can download it here:
Google Play Store:
Apple App Store:
You will need to pass the mandatory HSE trainings and RFS PI approval to access the shared facilities.
Please follow the instructions below to register for an Infinity account through the website using the SSO for KAUST users or external link for non-KAUST
• Choose your PI in the Lab Access step
• search for your PI's last name and click on “Request Access”.
• If you need access to the Prototyping Lab for personal use, search for "PI INT Prototyping Lab Personal" and click on "Request Access".
• Choose your Core Lab(s) or Research Center in the Facility Access step
• Set your profile information, software interlock (AUT) password** and upload your HSE certificates
• You will receive an email once your account has been approved
** For non-KAUST users, this will be your mobile app login password as well
Select INSTRUMENT from the MENU icon, search for your instrument and REQUEST ACCESS.
Hover over the instrument name and REQUEST ACCESS.
Once you are qualified as an independent user, you will be able to make reservations for the instrument.
Click on SCHEDULE, press and hold the desired time slot on the calendar
Select the desired time slot on the calendar
** In most cases you will need an existing reservation to be able to turn on the tool
Click on Options, Start Actual Usage
To end, click on STOP
Click on the green/red button on your reservation to start/stop.
Login to the PC controlling the instrument with your AUT password (from your profile)
Once you have finished click on LOGOUT