You can download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store:
Alternatively, you can use the web app from any browser:
In accordance with the KAUST Health, Safety and Environment Laboratory Safety Manual, all users must pass the following trainings before they are permitted to work in any KAUST laboratories:
• Laboratory Safety Training
• Hazardous Waste Training
• Emergency Incident Preparedness Training
• Combined Lab Safety Orientation
Please refer to the HSE website for details on these trainings or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Core Labs access:
You need to have PI approval through the RFS system. This is a one-time approval by a PI for using a specific Pocket ID for Core Labs charges.
Please follow the instructions below to register for an Infinity account through the website using the SSO for KAUST users or external link for non-KAUST
• Choose your PI in the Lab Access step
• For Core Lab access: search for your PI and click on “Request Access”.
• For Research Center access, search for “Research Centers” and click on “Request Access”.
• If you need access to both the Core Labs and Research Center then do both the above.
• Choose your Core Lab(s) or Research Center in the Facility Access step
• Set your profile information, software interlock (AUT) password** and upload your HSE certificates
• You will receive an email once your account has been approved
** For non-KAUST users, this will be your mobile app login password as well
Select INSTRUMENT from the MENU icon, search for your instrument and REQUEST ACCESS.
Hover over the instrument name and REQUEST ACCESS.
Once you are qualified as an independent user, you will be able to make reservations for the instrument.
Click on SCHEDULE, press and hold the desired time slot on the calendar
Select the desired time slot on the calendar
** In most cases you will need an existing reservation to be able to turn on the tool
Click on Options, Start Actual Usage
To end, click on STOP
Click on the green/red button on your reservation to start/stop.
Login to the PC controlling the instrument with your AUT password (from your profile)
Once you have finished click on LOGOUT